The online trading vouchers scheme was initially rolled out in a few trial areas but is now available nationwide, it offers business the opportunity to apply for grants of up to €2,500 in matching funding to be used to start or expand their eCommerce websites.
The vouchers are targeted at businesses who have been trading for at least 12 months with a limited online trading presence, who have less than 10 employees & turnover less that €2 million.
The online trading vouchers can be used for:
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an eCommerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising (up to 30% of voucher amount)
- Developing an App
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social Media Marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage online trading activity